“United Way helps provide services and programs that are essential for our community to thrive, and helps change lives in our neighborhoods. We are proud to be supporters.”
Gordon and Leslie Diamond
Each year, United Way of the Lower Mainland is entrusted with individual donations of $10,000 or more by deeply caring individuals, companies and foundations. These community leaders and philanthropists know that United Way has a plan for addressing the pressing needs in our neighbourhoods and that their significant contributions will make concrete and measurable changes to address those needs.
With over 150 agencies and 600 programs, United Way is the answer for anyone who wants to make a strategic investment in improving the lives of children, families and seniors in the Lower Mainland.
Benefits for You
- Meet and manage your philanthropic goals with a dedicated donor consultant (Manager of Philanthropy)
- Join distinguished community leaders at exclusive events, such as our private annual Pathfinders’ Dinner
- Consult with our in-house Planned Giving specialist about your future gift planning
- Get exclusive updates on what is new and exciting at United Way and in our community
- Take part in special volunteer activities that improve our community and connect you to the work you are making possible
- Be recognized in our annual Honour Roll directory
If you would like to discuss the impact of a major gift donation, please contact us today.
Michelle Bernard, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.294.8929, ext. 2442
Scott MacDonald, email@example.com, 604.294.8929, ext 2201
Elaine Fung, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604.268.1317
Double your impact.
The Philanthropists’ Circle consists of a group of dedicated community leaders who come together and collectively raise matching funds to inspire individuals to increase their generosity and to help those most in need in our community. To date members of the Philanthropists’ Circle have contributed a total of $13.1 million, with each member contributing a minimum of $25,000.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Elaine Fung email@example.com, 604.268.1317.