Digital campaigns are becoming more popular, and especially suited to workplaces with a lot of employees offsite or those working from home. Here are some handy resources and links that can be used to engage your ‘virtual team’ and get them participating in fun digital ways. Connect with your campaign manager for further details and resources.
The most effective way to engage participants in your organization is through monthly payroll giving. However, we recognize workplaces come in all shapes and sizes and have other giving options available to ensure your campaign is a success! For more information on online giving, please contact our office at 604-294-8929.
- Communication plan: Take a look at our Communication Strategy for Workplaces document for some pre, during, and post content and communications ideas
2. Pledge form: Writeable pdf allows individuals to complete their personal donation details and return digitally.
3. Leadership Email Templates: Use our customizable leadership emails.
4. Email and Social Media Shareables: Use these graphics to draw attention to your email and social media campaign messaging.
Not all events need a physical presence, these events can be done over email to engage your team remotely, click here for event ideas.
- Use this Interactive Agency map to showcase the investments in communities across the Lower Mainland. Click on any of the red dots to learn more about agencies in your community
- Logos and graphics: Use these to add branding and imagery to your emails:
- Videos: Inspire your donors with some amazing videos available on our YouTube channel
- Making choices poverty simulation game is a poverty simulator everyone can do at their desk to understand the tough choice too many people in our communities make every day
- Newsletter content: Use content from our blog and stories of impact to inspire your donors
Connect with us on social media, and you’ll be able to interact with donors, engage with agencies and access an array of content that can help you tell the United Way story.