Start your child’s higher education savings today

Now all B.C. kids born in 2006 or later can get the provincial B.C. Training & Education Savings Grant at age 6, 7 or 8. Over 250,000 kids in B.C. also may be able to access money for their post-secondary education savings through the federal government’s Canada Learning Bond.

Yes, it’s FREE MONEY for families to get savings started, even when they have no money of their own to contribute.

You only need to set up an Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) account to apply for and receive the money. Without an RESP, kids miss out on the federal and provincial education savings incentives they are entitled to receive from the government.

Are you missing out on free government money for your child’s future education?


B.C. families can open a no-fee, zero required contribution Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) and receive free government money for their kids’ higher education.

All you need to start is:

  1. The Social Insurance Number (SIN), name and date of birth of the child who this is for. (need a social insurance number? click here)
  2. The Parent/Guardian’s SIN and contact information

In partnership with:

Tracy GreenSmart Saver